ABOUT DATTOLI CANCER CENTER
TREATING PROSTATE CANCER LIKE NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD!
of SUCCESS STORIES
Best Published Prostate Cancer Cure Rate In The World
- Solving the Prostate Cancer Puzzle. PAACT Summer 2019.
- Efficacy of Ferumoxytol as a Lymphatic Contrast Agent in Prostate Cancer. ASCO-GU, February 2018.
- Why Focal Therapies Won’t Work. DCF Journey Magazine- Fall 2017.
- Recurrence, what now! Prostate Cancer Communication (PAACT) Volume 33: Number 2- Fall 2017
- Prostate Cancer Comparing Treatment Results Study Group June 2016
- USPIO (Feraheme): Advanced Diagnostics for Prostate Cancer Beyond the Gland
- 3D CFD Ultrasound-Guided, Transperineal Biopsy: The Safest and Most Accurate Prostate Biopsy- February 2015
- Dattoli, M: Active Surveillance: A Dark Side? Prostate Cancer Communication (PAACT) Volume 30: Number 4 – Winter 2014
- Myers, C, Dattoli, M, Bravo, S: Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer. PCRI Insights, Vol 15, No 1 2012 p 14-19
- Dattoli, M, America: Beware the UroRad. Choices – Prostate Cancer Communication, (PAACT). Volume 27, Number 2 – June 2011
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
"With a rising PSA and Gleason 6, I chose to put my care in the hands of the Dattoli team, undergoing IMRT and brachytherapy. Two years down the road and 74 seeds later I'm back in the pilot’s seat and flying the newest birds in the fleet – the Boeing 777s. It is important – it’s imperative - to look at every option and get yourself to the very best treatment center you can find.”
My aggressive treatment at the Dattoli Center has given me a new appreciation for life. I suffer no ill effects from the combination treatment, but I admit that I am a “changed man.” I'm a vocal advocate for prostate cancer education and screening, especially in the African-American community. Now, I rarely miss an opportunity to race a sailboat. It is a feeling of “euphoria,” one that I savor as often as possible.
“Half-way around the world is not too far to travel to get the best care. Five years later, I'm like new – no evidence of prostate cancer at all. With my children on their own and more time on my hands, I've completed a 750-mile pilgrimage in 2004 and am back climbing mountains. The view from the top is awesome!"
"My seeds were implanted in early 2000. Today I am happy, healthy and a grateful man. My PSA is barely detectable at 0.094, and I embrace life full-steam ahead with Bernice by my side."