ABOUT DATTOLI CANCER CENTER
TREATING PROSTATE CANCER LIKE NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD!
of SUCCESS STORIES
Best Published Prostate Cancer Cure Rate In The World
- Dattoli, M, Kaminski, J., Kaminski, C. Replacing LNT: The Integrated LNT-Hormesis Model – Dose-Response: An International Journal – April – June 2020: 1-3
- Michael J. Dattoli, Joseph M Kaminski, Greg Lawrence, Daniel Kaplon; Risk of urinary morbidity associated with photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) in prostate cancer patients undergoing a combined radiotherapy regimen consisting of dynamic adaptive radiotherapy (DART) and brachytherapy boost. American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Genitourinary Symposium, February 2021. Reprinted as an Interactive Poster Presentation by the International Journal Hem-Onc, retrieved December, 2021 (https://www.hem-onc.org/poster-05-dattoli).
- Yun, R, Dattoli, M.J., Barentsz, J, Roach, Mack; Radiotherapy (RT) Guided by Ultra-Small Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide (USPIO) - Contrast MRI Staging for Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Prostate Cancer - ASCO-GU 28741, San Francisco - February 2020.
- Dattoli, M, Carnahan, G; Prostate Gland Capsule: Fact or Fiction? DCF Journey Magazine - Fall 2019.
- Solving the Prostate Cancer Puzzle. PAACT Summer 2019.
- Efficacy of Ferumoxytol as a Lymphatic Contrast Agent in Prostate Cancer. ASCO-GU, February 2018.
- Why Focal Therapies Won’t Work. DCF Journey Magazine- Fall 2017.
- Recurrence, what now! Prostate Cancer Communication (PAACT) Volume 33: Number 2- Fall 2017
- Prostate Cancer Comparing Treatment Results Study Group June 2016
- USPIO (Feraheme): Advanced Diagnostics for Prostate Cancer Beyond the Gland
- 3D CFD Ultrasound-Guided, Transperineal Biopsy: The Safest and Most Accurate Prostate Biopsy- February 2015
- Dattoli, M: Active Surveillance: A Dark Side? Prostate Cancer Communication (PAACT) Volume 30: Number 4 – Winter 2014
WE ENCOURAGE GENETIC AND GENOMIC TESTING FOR OUR PATIENTS TO HELP DETERMINE THE BEST TREATMENTS AND MEDICATIONS
At our center, we utilize the Invitae Genetic Cancer Screening Test and the Myriad myRisk® Hereditary Cancer Test. We also use the FoundationOne ® CDx Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Test. These lab tests reveal genetic makeup and often allow us to see which of the patient’s family members are likely to be affected by other cancers. Genomic testing can also help us to identify exactly which treatment and medication may benefit each of our patients.
Dr. Arvind B. Soni
A board-certified Radiation Oncologist, Dr. Soni has successfully treated prostate cancer and a number of other cancers. Like Dr. Dattoli, Dr. Soni has years of experience performing prostate brachytherapy seed implants. He also has a distinguished record treating breast cancer with advanced radiation therapy, including women with tissue expanders and breast implants.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
"With a rising PSA and Gleason 6, I chose to put my care in the hands of the Dattoli team, undergoing IMRT and brachytherapy. Two years down the road and 74 seeds later I'm back in the pilot’s seat and flying the newest birds in the fleet – the Boeing 777s. It is important – it’s imperative - to look at every option and get yourself to the very best treatment center you can find.”
My aggressive treatment at the Dattoli Center has given me a new appreciation for life. I suffer no ill effects from the combination treatment, but I admit that I am a “changed man.” I'm a vocal advocate for prostate cancer education and screening, especially in the African-American community. Now, I rarely miss an opportunity to race a sailboat. It is a feeling of “euphoria,” one that I savor as often as possible.
In the winter of 2019, 64-year-old Kim F. was treated for breast cancer at the Dattoli Cancer Center. “I received a real education about my tumor and how radiation works. I admit that I felt a little out of place being surrounded by so many men being treated, but I can’t imagine getting better care than this.” Kim learned that the Dattoli Cancer Center is the only center in the country offering a radiation guidance system that can aim pinpoint radiation to the tumor while sparing the nearby heart and lungs. This is especially important when treating cancer in the left breast in such close proximity to the heart.
“Half-way around the world is not too far to travel to get the best care. Five years later, I'm like new – no evidence of prostate cancer at all. With my children on their own and more time on my hands, I've completed a 750-mile pilgrimage in 2004 and am back climbing mountains. The view from the top is awesome!"
"My seeds were implanted in early 2000. Today I am happy, healthy and a grateful man. My PSA is barely detectable at 0.094, and I embrace life full-steam ahead with Bernice by my side."